The LibreRouter is a Free Software and Hardware project. Every aspect of the design, the SoC, radios, etc, is crafted to be Libre. There are no privative blobs!
The firmware shipped with the LibreRouter is LibreRouterOs. LibreRouterOs is a firmware based on LibreMesh and OpenWrt with official LibreRouter support. Most of our software development happens directly in the LibreMesh and OpenWrt projects.
The hardware design project lives at https://gitlab.com/librerouter/boards. Here we openly develop the hardware and you can also find the electronic schematics and PCB fabrication files (in the
Other software components:
- Bootloader: u-boot based https://gitlab.com/librerouter/u-boot
- Hardware watchdog: https://gitlab.com/librerouter/watchdog-fw
- LibreMesh: https://github.com/libremesh/lime-packages
- LimeApp: https://github.com/libremesh/lime-app/
- Community Mini Server:
- Raspberry Pi image: https://gitlab.com/librerouter/pi-gen
- SoporteRemoto Server: https://gitlab.com/librerouter/soporteremoto-tiers
- Community Hub: https://gitlab.com/librerouter/soporteremoto-dashboard