Fecha de publicación: 2 julio, 2016
Última modificación: 25 de agosto de 2016 a las 13:38
- Participants: Nico, Gio, Gui, Pau
- First formal meeting
- Wrote down a very rough roadmap regarding firmware and hardware development
- Brainstormed a team members list and possible specific roles
- To start, the consensus was to commit a baseline of 4 work-hours per week to the project.
- Each participant noted down their expected geolocation, Internet connectivity and working time availability for July:
- Pau, Barcelona (ES). 04/jul – 02/aug: Germany, mostly available.
- Gio, Barcelona (ES). 08/jul – 13/jul: Unavailable.
- Nico, Cordoba (AR). 22/jul – 18/ago: Partly available.
- Gui, Barcelona (ES). 11/jul – 18/jul: Unavailable. 18/jul – 22/jul: Germany, partly available (IETF96)
- Agreed to meet again at 2016-07-07 17:30 UTC, and have regular weekly meetings